• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY ClassicBroncos.com Giveaway! - Duffs - Modern Door Checks - 2 winners! - Ends 10/8/22

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
A very big thanks to Suzy at Duff's for sponsoring this great giveaway! 2 winners will be picked!

Prize: Early Bronco Modern Door Checks

Description from Duffs:
New from Lick Creek Restorations and James Duff Inc. Early Bronco Modern Door checks!

Are you tired of your door swinging closed on your feet if you park on an incline? Looking to replace your weathered and dying door strap? These modern door checks will fix those problems and give you the modern feel of a new style door check.

Utilizing an OEM door catch, we have designed a system to integrate into your door, meaning that it holds itself open just like any other modern vehicle. The best part is you are still able to utilize our quick-release door hinges! It only takes removing one extra Phillips screw.

1662564543865.png 1662564562786.png

4225_GIF.gif

The Rules:
Who can enter? - This giveaway will open to forum Contributors only as a way of saying thanks for helping support the site.

How do you enter? - Please post in this thread if you want to be in the drawing. That way only those that actually need the parts will be picked.

Deadline? - The 2 lucky winners will be drawn randomly after Friday Oct 8th (all entries in by 8:00 PM)

Good luck everyone! :) And thanks again to Duffs! Be sure to check out their other Bronco products too.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Beats the heck out of a rolled up t-shirt or towel, Product looks like a winner!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
awesome stuff as usual...thanks Duff gang!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'm in! Thanks Duffs for your generosity.

Todd Z.

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Neat idea. Throw my name in the hat please.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Add me to the list. Seems like we just had a long thread on here about just this problem....or maybe it was another automotive forum. So many great new products.