• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ClassicBroncos.com Member Special...

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
Purchase any item(s) from this page;
http://classicbroncos.com/stickers.shtml
and receive a duplicate of that item for no extra charge.
For every single item you order, you will be shipped a duplicate of that item for free. This special offer only applies to the items on the Custom Stickers page;
http://classicbroncos.com/stickers.shtml and is for a limited time, so don't miss out.

Any questions, post to this thread please.

This offer brought to you by ClassicBroncos.com, and http://www.lyonsdesign.net

Thank you.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Do you do custom stuff? I'm looking for something in a nice design that says 5.8 EFI (One for each side of my hood scoop) and also a couple of them that say Saddle Up. One to replace the plain letters in my windshield (See my gallery) and the other for the tailgate.

OP
OP
J

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
SaddleUp,
Yes, I would be happy to give you a quote on custom items. Email me at sales@lyonsdesign.net and I will give you a great deal on the items you want, and so we can discuss fonts and colors. Please add this email address to your address book, to insure that your spam filter does not block it, as I do not send spam to anyone. Thanks.

Jeff

OP
OP
J

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
As an additional special for ClassicBroncos members, all orders over $20 will also receive a FREE HotWheels car chosen at random from my personal collection. Don't miss out on this great deal! Offer ends soon.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
If you can shoot a PM to me with a phone number it would be great. My email has been down for awhile and I haven't had time to get it back up again.

OP
OP
J

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
Jess Luvs 2Romp said:
man i'm broke but i might have to get one of those 'jeep recovery' stickers anyway.. that's good stuff.

Thanks ;D

Now is a good time, since their on sale :).

JSmall

Bronco Guru
I know it's not part of the special but I just orderd the FORD letter graphics for the front and rear of my EB. Looks like a great product...Thanks

OP
OP
J

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
JSmall said:
I know it's not part of the special but I just orderd the FORD letter graphics for the front and rear of my EB. Looks like a great product...Thanks
Thank you. Your order is very appreciated.

Jeff