• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ClassicBroncos Member Map.New Map up and running

Member Map?

• Yes,make one

Votes: 132 100.0%
  • No,lame idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
you click on the link but you have to login in. I did it but now I am always logged in so now I can't tell you how. Must have been pretty obvious though. Then you have to check the classic broncos menbers map. Then edit.

There are only 3 people that have figured it out so far. But I am confident that anyone can do it since I did.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
UM, LOL, we have a MAJORITY vote I'm thinking.. WoW.. ;)

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Great idea. I was able to add myself easily but when I click the link to go back in it defaults to the NWCB map. I don't see a way to change maps without logging back in.

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
My placemark has been moved from sunnyvale tx to some place in bufu nebraska.

How do I move it back???

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
well that was easy to fix. Whats going to keep someone from moving these things around and thinking its funny??

Sounds like something i would do if it hadn't already happened to me.