• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Clayton Ok New Years eve weekend

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Gordon is planning a trip there. Might want to get ahold of him. They plan on going to 3 different parks in OK. Clayton being one of them.

Jamey

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I like that thought Damon, yet to hit that park....

let me see if I can arrange that. I had thought about visiting the old man in MS, not in good health. That may have to come first..

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
I spoke to Gordon the other day. It looks like New Year's Day will be at Daisy. There was also some talk a out possibly going to somewhere north of the daisy/clayton area. I am trying to swing the trip, but the wife is wanting to go spend that weekend at the lake.

Damon... you should try and make it to the Arizona stampeed with a group of us that is planning on going this upcoming march. I'll give you a ring later today to give you the details.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I spoke to Gordon the other day. It looks like New Year's Day will be at Daisy. There was also some talk a out possibly going to somewhere north of the daisy/clayton area. I am trying to swing the trip, but the wife is wanting to go spend that weekend at the lake.

Damon... you should try and make it to the Arizona stampeed with a group of us that is planning on going this upcoming march. I'll give you a ring later today to give you the details.

I will be going there in 2014, Kyle, so take good notes for me.

dan1

I'm going down there next weekend the 15-16th. Anybody going to be there then?

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Damon I'd be thrilled to wheel with you in Clayton but I'll be in Moab.... It sucks but somebody's gotta do it.;D

The Arizona Stampede is March 15th - 17th. I'm planning on going. Be enough of us there that it will be fun no matter what!

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Damon I'd be thrilled to wheel with you in Clayton but I'll be in Moab.... It sucks but somebody's gotta do it.;D

The Arizona Stampede is March 15th - 17th. I'm planning on going. Be enough of us there that it will be fun no matter what!

Yeah I would brag also, have a great time.;)

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Thanks for giving the dates for AZ. Daniel, you should try to get off and go as well. Planning on driving out the Wednesday before. Many are coming back on the monday, but i am staying a few extra days to have my wife come out and spend a couple days relaxing.

I've about got the 14 bolt ready to go.. Better get going on the dana 60 so I can get them under my rig in January.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Looks like y'all got it all planned out..