• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Complete third member 28 spline Detroit 3.50 gears - pics now up

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I've got a complete third member available. Has 28 spline Detroit locker and 3.50 gears. Asking $500 plus shipping. I know the 3.50s are a drawback, so I am open to negotiation with serious buyers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
thegreatjustino

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Bump one more time.... Pics for those interested

l_11489c9fe99647cf9fb6617e7c66e49b.jpg

l_32f9df983c6047558a23c94e83e2cad6.jpg

l_69bba6f1fcd842ce8da37d242fd46782.jpg

l_226e2d55f5cc47468103bfcd98214caa.jpg

jrcflash

I am interested in the complete third member. However I am far away in area code 35541. Please PM me and let me know if shipping is even a remote possibility (home address). If shipping is anywhere near reasonable, I am willing to negotiate from there. Where are you located exactly? I also need to know the condition of the gearset. Is it set up correctly and ready to install or does it need to be set up before installation? Regular or Daytona style pinion support? How long ago/how many miles on the setup? Has it been run primarily on the street or on a mud bogger? Sorry for all of the questions.... it just seems that lots of EB parts out there have been abused and I want to know what I am buying.

My EB has a lift close to stock, I am working on an overdrive trans swap and I do not run tall tires. Therefore the 3.50 gears could work for me if we can strike up a reasonable deal. Looking forward to hearing from you.

JRC

cougarmandan

Loc.
Bonanza, AR
PM me with what you have to get out of it along with shipping to 72916 Bonanza, AR. I am trying to decide if i want to upgrade the axles to match the 31 spline Trac-loc I have or find a suitable 28 spline alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.