• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - Stebel Air Horn Group Buy - Ends April 15, 2006

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
My Stebel Nautilus Air Horn has bitten the dust, perhaps just Karma for the many times I have shocked my friends with how loud it was, but it now just sounds like a dribble of humming and mumbling that is barely audible :-[

So...... I have ordered a new one off eBay and should once again be up to my old pranks ;D

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I don't think so Ben, but I didn't take it out and check either. I just went a head and ordered another one and when I swap them out, if I find that was all it was, then I may end up running duals ;D

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
mabye we should try and do another buy? I could help lead it up?

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I got my replacement horn from these guys for 36.95 plus shipping, not a bad deal and good communication with fast shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=330261849700

I just hooked it up and this thing is screaming loud, maybe even louder than my original one was, or maybe performance was decreasing over time and I had forgotten how loud it was to begin with.

Once I got my old one off I noticed there is something rattling inside when I shake it that does not rattle when shaking the new one.

But anyway, does somebody want to listen to see if my ARB compressor comes on while I flip the switch from within the cab, you will have to listen closely to really hear it ;D

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
maybe we should try and do another buy? I could help lead it up?

I might be in for one to put on Michael's Bronco, he had always wanted to have one of these as well.

These are the best and loudest horns out there for the money and I am the only one I have ever known to have a problem.

A simple and easy upgrade that is plenty of fun.

And I would highly recommend ;)

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
let me see if I can contact the guy we used the first time...I will get the skinny and start a new post.

22213evl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rio Rancho N.M.
this is funny

Want distracted drivers to pay attention? They will with this ear-splitting, 139 dB motorcycle air horn. Useful for getting that preoccupied driver to drop their cell phone, the piercing sound of this Stebel Air Horn can be heard three city blocks away! . (tie up the dog first.)

And, this loud air horn will last, as the horn can withstand more than 100,000 continuous action cycles.

astark you need to lay off that horn a little LOL