• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - Stebel Air Horn Group Buy - Ends April 15, 2006

720Racer

Loc.
Auburn
Brian,

I'd like Chrome, please. When do we send a payment? I'm under the impression you have to finalize the order before you know how much shipping is?

Let me know, I want to make sure to pay on time.

Galen

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
720Racer said:
Brian,

I'd like Chrome, please. When do we send a payment? I'm under the impression you have to finalize the order before you know how much shipping is?

Let me know, I want to make sure to pay on time.

Galen

Supposed to get shipping quote to today for 30 horns and will then post what everyones price will be.....

720Racer

Loc.
Auburn
Brian,

Cool, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't late, and you (or the vendor) get paid.

Galen

jr

Loc.
Mililani, Hawaii
Brian,

How much extra for paypal? My bank charges me a fee for cashier's or money order so paypal might be cheaper for me.

JR (Joel)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I don't mind paying by money order, but think Paypal would be much easier. By the time I get a money order and stamp I think it would cost about the same as Paypal even with skim. When I bought my Stone Crusher steering Anthony emailed me a Paypal request and that could not have been simpler.

I'm also thinking it would be easier for Brian to have the money direct deposited into his account and the record of who paid automatically generated for him.

But I also think we should make it as easy as possible for Brian and whatever you prefer I will accommodate.

Thanks again for setting this up :cool:

cjjhalfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oologah, OK _
astark said:
I don't mind paying by money order, but think Paypal would be much easier. By the time I get a money order and stamp I think it would cost about the same as Paypal even with skim. When I bought my Stone Crusher steering Anthony emailed me a Paypal request and that could not have been simpler.

I'm also thinking it would be easier for Brian to have the money direct deposited into his account and the record of who paid automatically generated for him.

But I also think we should make it as easy as possible for Brian and whatever you prefer I will accommodate.

Thanks again for setting this up :cool:

Exactly! I was just getting ready to e-mail him and ask what the total would be through pay-pal (I think they charge 3%ish?). My own bank will charge me for a cashier's check/money order, then I have to fight our Post Office. So with all the running around and fees I don't mind spending a couple of dollars more this way to avoid the rat race. Plus it won't be much worse than even money with the bank/P.O. fees. As you said though, I'll do it however he wants.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I just went to the Post Office and mailed a US Postal Service Money Order in the amount of 27.00. I got there in time for it to go out today, so you should have it by end of week.

Thanks Again :cool:

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Ha! I just found this thread, I try not to look at the mass buys. I spend less money that way. Hope you guys enjoy your horns as much as I do mine. Really grabs peoples attention now. Still amazed when somone cuts me off. Does a 6" lifted Bronco on 35s with a 4x4 bumper really look like something you wan to get hit by.?:?

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
JR - was updating when I saw your post...got it ..thanks

jr

Loc.
Mililani, Hawaii
Cool. I was kind of hesitant in sending money to your paypal account because it wasn't verified. Glad you got it and looking forward installing this loud bad boy.

Joel (JR)

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
jr said:
Cool. I was kind of hesitant in sending money to your paypal account because it wasn't verified. Glad you got it and looking forward installing this loud bad boy.

Joel (JR)
You'll love it!!! I just installed one on Pete's 74 halfcab......

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I got to see and hear yellowrouge's today and I was impressed ;D

I'm hard of hearing and these things are loud :eek:

Any idea when these will ship Brian.

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
The info from the shipper indicates he shipps on wednesdays. I was sick all weekend. Did not get his money order out in time for him to ship on the 26th. So my guess would be..he will ship on May 3rd. As soon as I get them I will let everyone know...

Guys that have not sent their money....need to do so. ASAP