• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - Stebel Air Horn Group Buy - Ends April 15, 2006

msweb

Bronco Guru
got Mine, you da MAN Brian!!!!!!

Hey - anyone know how this relay should be wired? I don't know anything about relays..... :(

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
I have 4 to ship...trying to find a box here in the office.

BG's 68 Bronco

msweb said:
got Mine, you da MAN Brian!!!!!!

Hey - anyone know how this relay should be wired? I don't know anything about relays..... :(

There are some instructions on the backside of the tiny stebel paper thingy that was in the package with the horn. It should help you with wiring it up!;)

msweb

Bronco Guru
BG's 68 Bronco said:
There are some instructions on the backside of the tiny stebel paper thingy that was in the package with the horn. It should help you with wiring it up!;)

oh..... :-[

Hope it has pictures %)

msweb

Bronco Guru
BG's 68 Bronco said:
Ya, it has pictures, but you may need a magnifying glass. Dam thing is small and I have 20/20 vision.;)

Just had my eyes tested yesterday. 20/10 and its STILL too small lol ;D

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
Got mine today. Yipee. Can't wit to try it on my neighbors.
I found the instructions to be a bit small but not too hard to read, maybe you should sit on the toilet like I did while reading them;D

cjjhalfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oologah, OK _
Got mine a while back. Does the relay come with it? I just pulled the horn out and didn't even look in the box. Tested it on the car battery, and man it's loud.

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
All horns shipped and everyone should at least have them by friday.....at the latest.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
brian72 said:
All horns shipped and everyone should at least have them by friday.....at the latest.

Thanks for all your work on this Brian.:) Mine showed up yesterday. Damn that thing is loud!:eek: Cannot wait to get it mounted.;D

Doug

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Good work Brian!
I've installed 3 of the 4 I bought from you.
1 of them is in my company truck, I got to use it the other day in Tacoma.
Some homie in his Escolade was falling asleep and drifting into my lane, needless to say.....I got my $$ worth out of it.

msweb

Bronco Guru
Love mine, put it on the 4 wheeler. I can't wait to go riding with my buddies and come to a set of train tracks. As soon as they start to cross.... :D

Now I want one for the Bronco and my F150. Hey Brian, want to do another mass buy????? I'll take 2! :D