• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Congrats to Randy Ludwig and all

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Congrats to all the calender photo winners again. But Bukin 67's June pic by Fotosol makes me grin every time I see it.

Brings back great memories from when I was a kid with my first EB. I was never in an organized race, but it sure felt just like that picture!

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
THANKS NO HAY! It was all ear to ear for us that day!
It's funny we ended up doing that same route this year, and the shot was almost identical:

Attachments

• 11216176_874281432650546_1020703469_n.jpg
    11216176_874281432650546_1020703469_n.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 109

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Ha! That is funny. You got a little more air this year though.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Thanks Copper. Yea, we had a few more ponies under the hood this year and we were havin a blast. It was so awesome to be there with the other Bronco Brothers. It's hard to beat that kind of excitement and good times.

suthernboy

Loc.
Greenville, NC
Thanks Copper. Yea, we had a few more ponies under the hood this year and we were havin a blast. It was so awesome to be there with the other Bronco Brothers. It's hard to beat that kind of excitement and good times.

Just outa curiosity, got any idea what the speedo was sayin' just before you left the Earth? Awesome shot. Should be on a T-shirt!

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Thanks Mark!

Just outa curiosity, got any idea what the speedo was sayin' just before you left the Earth? Awesome shot. Should be on a T-shirt!

Thanks suthernboy - I think it was only around 65.

Funny you mentioned the t-shirt. My daughter designed a tee for the event with last year's pic on it, but they couldn't get them done in time because we thought of it too late ?:? I still may print them up, just for nostalgia's sake

Here's the back and front:

Attachments

• norra tshirt design shown on black shirt.jpg
    norra tshirt design shown on black shirt.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 205
  • norra tshirt front BACKGROUND.png
    norra tshirt front BACKGROUND.png
    232 KB · Views: 202

suthernboy

Loc.
Greenville, NC
Funny you mentioned the t-shirt. My daughter designed a tee for the event with last year's pic on it, but they couldn't get them done in time because we thought of it too late ?:? I still may print them up, just for nostalgia's sake

Here's the back and front:

Count me in for a XXL if you decide to print them! g

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Randy, that's funny you have a design already. Tom and I were talking about some shirts made for the team. I like your daughters' design better than what I was thinking of. Where do I sign up? Mark

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
They'll be a few weeks out. Heading out tomorrow for a 10 day excursion to Cabo, so when I get back I'll take orders if anyone else wants one. They will be black tees.

✓ You're in Mark! XL? and Tom?

✓ XXL for suthernboy

Sorry I didn't mean to hijack this thread. I'll post shirt updates up on the NORRA thread, or start another.