• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cool show on TLC (There is a bronco in it so its on topic)

66horse

Bronco Guru
Its called 4Wheel force and its on right now. (8:15 in Cali) Kinda cool. Supposed to be history of 4 wheel drive. They just got doen showing some rock crawling in Cali. It was ostly jeeps. they did show one nice red bronco but they showed it rolling. Anyway TLC usually replays stuff later in the night I think so check it out.<br><br>Steve

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I love the V8 engine sounds dubbed in on everything. I don't care if it was a 4 banger or a diesel, idling or parked, there was the sound of a nice V8 being worked that was used on everything. ;D

civilgee

Loc.
Northport, Alabama
I watched the whole show and only one bronco....the red one that rolled down the rocks. That sucks!!!!! And of course, they showed a butt load of heeps. :(

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
?:?Do they think everyone is into j**ps? :pSomeone should write and tell them they owe the Bronco and Bronco owners an apology! ;D