• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Corbeau seats

WLDSTALLION

I am about ready to order some baja ultra seats and was wondering are the brackets worth it? Or is their a way to mount them to the floor with no adjustment, any pictures would be great.
Thanks Brad

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
the brackets make for a quicker install...but there are not worth $89 per side! i know...i bought a set while back. you can fab up you own...last time i did, i used 1x1",and 1" angle. i made a complete rectangular frame(for both seats) and used angle to secure that frame to the floor, then used the angle to secure the seats to the frame.

its best to keep it all low as possible

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
i bought those seats as well but all ready had mounts and adj.mounts for my 40$ jegs seats....i used those mounting brackets...prolly had 40$ in those mounts.....i just bought my seats as well and went through the same dilema....thats alot of coin just for mounts IMO

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i had problems with their brackets, but after some calls they worked with my suggestions and made some revisions.