• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Crawl Magazine and Tech articles

MpCrewcab

Loc.
Jefferson, WI
Since building the current buggy--Sounds like your building a buggy like we did. A bare frame starting point is the only way to go. Chris attempted to redo his current EB and it was much harder to tear apart or redo the current vs. my build was a frame on the stands to begin with. If you need any help let us know, we have all the measurements and 4 link program/measurements saved. One thing now having it would be a must in any build from here on out-- full hydro steering ROCKS.

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
So, I can undo taking that 350 pounder home that one night?;D

HAHAHA ! You have got to come to one of our rides ! Bring your "friend".;D

Drbronco , I had the same dilemma as you , which I just ended Labor day weekend. On a whim I bought a trail rig for a (in my opinion) damn good price.
351 - 60's front and rear , locker and a spool , body trashed .....

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1153554#post1153554

My worst enemy is being in a hurry , I overpay every time if I get all worked up about something.
Keep your ride ... be patient ...

Oh yeah , I have no room for it also , but the house is on the market , looking for one with room for a shop out back.

OP
OP
DRBRONCO69

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
Yeah, I saw that deal go down. I saw that truck about six months ago on Racingjunk.com and thought about buying it too. Just no place to keep it right now. I need to sell my house in the city here and find a "Bronco Ranch" like Ken just bought. Then I could have a few too.

So...........which one are you bringing to the Fall Run?

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
HAHAHA ! You have got to come to one of our rides ! Bring your "friend".;D

I'd love to make it, just no tow rig and I suck up to my buddies with the goosenecks and towpigs to haul my trail pig(i.e. going to Harlan in Oct. Just not for the Bronco run, I get to go the 23rd). No way in hell I'd bring along a biggin to meet new folks anyways (I have some morals, just not many). Ya'll need to come south, I try not to head back up to Ohio if I can help it (weddings and funerals same thing for the most part) so Indy is completely outta the question.

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I have had a few problems with the stock stuff but I can always upgrade later . Building the buggy and completing it are the hardest part .
I sold my trail rig and bilt one from scratch ... no regrets ;)

I have broken 1 CTM ujoint and 1 Dana20 rear output shaft , I can't complain .

I am 4 linked front and rear and under 3000lbs. and have tons of pictures during the build .

howiebilt