• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA custom 1/2 cab, dash,tire carrier,Tuffy Glovebox + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbrt

I'm well into my '69 and need to off load some stuff for more room. Here's what I've got.

-Custom made 1/2 cab, gloss black (bed liner spray inside) Bolts are on outside (stainless allens) and has a 3rd brakelight and rear slider. Bolts to custom Diamondplate bulkhead, which bolts to diamond plate rear 1/4 panels ans then capped off with Diamond plate bedrails. Diamondplate tailgate cover 1pc. Then Rollbar (fits inside) Retractable seatbelts. and 2 bucket seats, blue (Origion unknown) .........$700 obo (Sold)

-BC Bronco's dash, yellow w/ dash pad and cover (both cracked). Dash has speedo in middle and cut outs for stereo,Vintage air a/c unit & 3 rectangle vents.........$50 obo

-Stock rear tire carrier (yellow also) with mount that fixes it to passenger side as well as tailgate...........$50 obo

-Tow hitch w/ 2" receiver Bolts to frame. H.D. (Make unknown).... $75 obo (pending)

-dash mounted Throttle cable & Throttle bezel...... $25 obo

-Tuffy Locking glovebox w/keys......$75 obo (Sold)

-Aux Radiator tank from a 302 (w/ford power steering pump..not included).....$25 obo (Sold)

-new passenger plastic pleated door panel.... $10.00

-new rear passenger side 1/4 panel plastic pleated....$10.00
-cut rear drivers 1/4 panel plastic pleated (cut off topbend) $5.00

-Also have some free stuff, Rear flares (plastic w/some warpage around bolt holes) sun visors & electric motor cover (all dyed/painted black) Driver side plastic door panel w/ cup cut out. (Gone)

and that's about it. Sorry, I'm to challenged to post my pics, but if you want any, just email me and I'll get them out to you. Local pick-up only.

And a big thanks to everybody for their help on my rebuild!!!!!!!

Last edited:

rixtasan

Contributor
Tuffy Box

I'm interested in the Glove Box. PM Sent.

OP
OP
R

Robbrt

Email sent, however shipping would be a killer...not recommended.
Robbrt

OP
OP
R

Robbrt

I'm giving Rixtasan 1st dibs. If I don't hear back from him by tomorrow night your next. Shipping was almost $20.00 to him.
Robbrt

Mikekerney

Loc.
Eufaula
Tire carrier

How much for the tire carrier shipped to 21037, also throw in the visors if they're still available?

I helped build the Carmel Valley Ranch Hotel back in '86, you're in a beautiful spot.

OP
OP
R

Robbrt

Sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner. I just had my 7th knee surgery and recovery is taking longer than I've expected. Might be as long as another week and I will get quotes to the people that asked for them.
Robt

Status
Not open for further replies.