• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Custom Dash with After Market Gauges

carter2772

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Camano Island, Wa
What's this on the shifter, a line lock or manual choke for PTO? Two levers for the twinstick, what's the 3rd all the way to the right?

More importantly, how'd he do the speedo? I love it!!!!!!!!

That is JB fab. I am pretty sure the deal on the shifter is a throttle adjust, so he can idle up without his gas pedal if he likes. He doesn't have a twin stick, its a triple stick, probably a stack. And the speedo, I have heard of guys getting a speed gauge like his, and installing into the stock cluster, you would just have to get the correct size to make it look good.

OP
OP
SSDDBRONCO

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
No, I just machined the plate so far. Still waiting for the clock that will go in the middle. I didn’t like the way it looked with just the four gauges.

I see what your talking about with five gauges it would look more complete;D i would like to see it finished keep me posted.
Thanks

sigepkat

Those of you that put gauges along the top center of the dash, how did you handle the defrost vents that run right behind it? Just got an overlay cut and completely forgot that they were back there, and since it's a daily driver defrost is a must. Any suggestions?

CM

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
just finished mine today, tried to keep it simple.

Attachments

• DSCN2152.JPG
    DSCN2152.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 278
  • DSCN2154.JPG
    DSCN2154.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 290