• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Dana44 price question

R0kcrwlr

I have a nice 76 dana44 complete that will be removed in the upcoming weeks. Needs nothing. What are these going for now days.

venom71

I have a nice 76 dana44 complete that will be removed in the upcoming weeks. Needs nothing. What are these going for now days.
I'd be interested in buying this when you're ready to sell. Where are you located?

jamesroney

Contributor
Loc.
Fremont, CA
Dana 44 prices vary depending on condition, options, and location.

East coast, rusty, crusty plow truck drum brake dana 44 will be <$1K, and much cheaper than a clean, rebuilt disc brake 44 with chromo's and a locker.

So prices vary wildly...and there is strong demand.

I sold two this year in the $2K range.
I only have one left. Clean, west coast disc brake 3.50 with a powerlock. If it wasn't holding up the front of my Bronco..it would already be gone as well.

OP
OP
R

R0kcrwlr

Ok, I have a very clean not rusted dana 44. Good brakes, bearings everything. I.have a brand new in the box arb locker, I also have brand new in the box ctm joints and brand new Moser axles and new ball joints all for it. Ahh I forgot brand new yukon master rebuild kit for carrier and brand.new Yukon 4.88 gears.

Now to figure out a price.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I'm selling a take out 77 dana44. listed $900. for the right person who needs it.

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ok, I have a very clean not rusted dana 44. Good brakes, bearings everything. I.have a brand new in the box arb locker, I also have brand new in the box ctm joints and brand new Moser axles and new ball joints all for it. Ahh I forgot brand new yukon master rebuild kit for carrier and brand.new Yukon 4.88 gears.

Now to figure out a price.

What you're listing is more of a $2000-$2500 deal if you intend to sell it all as a package. You know what everything cost, but the ARB alone is a $1049 item new, plus axles/CTMs, ball joints, Yukon 4.88 gears and the master install kit. At that price point, you're more or less getting the D44 housing, brakes and hubs for free.

Tobin

OP
OP
R

R0kcrwlr

I will probably attempt to sale the.items separately or build axle and sale for 4k or so.

Thanks