• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Dash Cut Out for Stock Stereo & Lighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

syndicate1

Contributor
For anyone that has modified their dash or has a damaged factory dash lying around collecting dust.....

I'm looking for stock stereo cutout or the lower center of an original dash. The PO (original owner) cut the dash for installing a DIN stereo and EQ back in the day. The cutout for stereo is self explanatory. The cutout for the EQ is where the lighter was located, in between the stereo and brake light.

I want to keep my original dash because its in good shape and return back to its original glory with a retrosound stereo and cigarette lighter (I'm not a smoker).

I know filler DIN stereo cutout plates are available for installing a retrosound stereo but I just don't like the way they look, not clean.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

97cf876f2c2018620c8e72de0ca4cf73.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.