• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

DFW Area Bronco Dinner at Bone Daddy's

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
It's time again to take a break from all the wrenching that I know is taking place in preparation for the Roundup, to meet at Bone Daddy's. Let's plan on 6:00.

Need to get some last minute parts from another member? Want to hear others build challenges? Successes? Find out when all the DFW folks are heading down to K2? Want to suggest some future activities (for after the Roundup)?

Mark your calendars for this Thursday (that's 4/21) and plan on showing up.

Oh, It's the Bone Daddy's near Spring Vally and Hwy 75. Link is below.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=8856+Spring+Valley+Dallas,+TX+75240

All Bronco owners are welcome!

Thanks

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Bronco Fans.jpg
    Bronco Fans.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

69Hodad

Loc.
Long Beach
Bone Daddys rocks, ate their numerous times while training in Dallas. Place puts Hooters to shame. If I lived in Dallas I would be their in a New York minute!

Cheers!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hmmmm, I should've thought of BD's while I was in TX last week! Oh well.

Hope you had a great turn out