• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Do you know what...

OP
OP
S

schwarz

Loc.
Laredo, Texas
Mark Troy, u might be right, but it is my first car (im only 14), and i dont want anything to happen to me or my truck when i am driving it around town(the people in my town are horrible drivers, they absolutly suck at it). plus i have to be able to show up my friends in there jeeps, land crusers (older model), and chevys.

Last edited:

BRussell

Loc.
Winston Salem
I am running a 5.5 supension lift and 36x13.50 IROKS. Right now I have my soft top on but this past winter I was running the sam with my Hard Top and Doors on. I never felt like it was going to roll on me but I do slow down for the tight curves. Try a body lift it this really worries you, it should help kep the center of gravity down. I think I'm going to add a 2 inch body lift to mine. IF you do get a suspension lift get leaf packs and not blocks. Its a much better ride. My 5.5 rides a lot better than my old 2.5 with add-a-leafs.

GOOD LUCK

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
schwarz said:
Mark Troy, u might be right, but it is my first car (im only 14), and i dont want anything to happen to me or my truck when i am driving it around town(the people in my town are horrible drivers, they absolutly suck at it). plus i have to be able to show up my friends in there jeeps, land crusers (older model), and chevys.
Old Bronco's aren't the best first cars. It would be a good idea to wheel it slowly on some dirt roads. Try putting it in and out of ruts. You will get a feel for it. They don't just flip over. If you do start driving on one all other cars will be a piece of cake!