• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Does anybody have this steering wheel?

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Those particular steering wheels were also available with a leather wrapped grip instead of the rubbery type. I don't know what vehicles the the leather gripped ones were available on but I have seen one. I sold a 1985 F-150 truck I had to another guy at work years ago and that is what he put on it. Like I said it is the only one I have ever seen with a leather grip. Anyone else ever see one of these wheels with a leather grip.

Desert Dweller

Loc.
Central WA
Those particular steering wheels were also available with a leather wrapped grip instead of the rubbery type. I don't know what vehicles the the leather gripped ones were available on but I have seen one. I sold a 1985 F-150 truck I had to another guy at work years ago and that is what he put on it. Like I said it is the only one I have ever seen with a leather grip. Anyone else ever see one of these wheels with a leather grip.

Both of the ones in my picture are the leather type wrap. All of the ones I have seen were the leather type.:cool: