• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Duff 4 Link rear coil installed height?

Butros

Anyone running Duffs stock height coils that come with their 4 link kits that could measure the installed height of the coils? Building a custom 4 link and plan on using stock height coils and I'm at the point that its time to start working on the coil mounts. Just looking for a rough measurement to get started.

Thanks
Mike

79INA69

I have the WH stock height progressive coils and they measure 14-15" installed with hard top, family cage, tube bumper / 37" spare. I think they were 17.5" loose, and squish down to about 9" close to coil bind. Your gonna have to clamp or tack the buckets on to play with ride height.

OP
OP
B

Butros

I have the WH stock height progressive coils and they measure 14-15" installed with hard top, family cage, tube bumper / 37" spare. I think they were 17.5" loose, and squish down to about 9" close to coil bind. Your gonna have to clamp or tack the buckets on to play with ride height.
Thanks for the info, just what I was looking for. Hopefully it should help cut down on the number of clamp/tack test and repeat cycles to get the ride height correct.