• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Duff Long Travel Rear Shock Mounts?? Who has them do you like them.

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Been running them for a year and a half so far with no complaints at all.

Attachments

• Rearmts2.jpg
    Rearmts2.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Rearmts3.jpg
    Rearmts3.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 39

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
They are working good for me, but I'm not sure about the combo with the leafs yet (10 pack). I have an imbalance issue that had been diagnosed as a weak leaf. After I get that problem fixed, I will push it again...there is alot of travel though ;D I was going to go to 11 pack, but am leaning towards the Cage 8's as they sit higher, still can tow, and have the flex of 8's. If it's all that Jim cracks it's to be, should be a big seller for them.Decisions...Decisions :p

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
Next question concerning the Duffs dual shock setup. Anyone using them with a disk brake conversion? I was told that with a disk brake conversion, I'd have to use the inboard shock hoop making my ride even less stable on the road?

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
jason said:
do they bottom out during compression?

Nope no bottoming on compression But i'm running WH bump stops instead of the stockers

Attachments

• DSC02614.JPG
    DSC02614.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 34

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
jarhead said:
Next question concerning the Duffs dual shock setup. Anyone using them with a disk brake conversion? I was told that with a disk brake conversion, I'd have to use the inboard shock hoop making my ride even less stable on the road?

They will work, I did have to rearange where my shocks mounted to the axle. Inboard would have been less work however I didnt want the extra body roll either.