• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Duffs sold?

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
HotWheels said:
I agree. You are all sounding like a buncha Chicken Littles.
no,no the sky is falling;D I like pissen in the wind it's refreshing:-X ;D ;D

ntsqd

heratic car camper
Loc.
Upper SoKA
purple72 said:
I'm sure Duffs might clarify this. But then again, maybe not. It's their business anyway. Besides, time will tell, won't it?

Actually, It's my business too. Since I am a potential customer I reserve the right to decide whether to support the new owner of such a stalwart of the EB community. If that new owner, assuming there is one, happens to be a loud mouthed, bible-thumping buttmunch then I will do no business with them/him.

I do hope that Duff's soon does make a statement regarding this.

yak67

Bronco Guru
ntsqd said:
Actually, It's my business too. Since I am a potential customer I reserve the right to decide whether to support the new owner of such a stalwart of the EB community. If that new owner, assuming there is one, happens to be a loud mouthed, bible-thumping buttmunch then I will do no business with them/him.

I do hope that Duff's soon does make a statement regarding this.

opinionated aren't we??%)

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Duff Family Response

We are flattered at all the interest and concern that has been circulating about James Duff Enterprises. It is frustrating to read and hear such speculation and innuendo about the operations of our family owned Bronco business. Sure - James Duff Enterprises is making changes as we have continually done for the past 35 years. We are constantly tinkering with the product mix and direction as we continue to develop and manufacturer new and innovative Bronco products.

Suzy has been a vital member of our family run business for the past 15 years and recently has taken a more prominant position in running the overall operations. Over the past few years we have worked hard on ways to provide better services for our East coast customer base. Soon we hope to make an announcement that will reflect our years of legwork.

James Duff's time tested Bronco products will continue to be manufactured
and will remain a Duff family operated business. We are excited about manufacturing and selling James Duff signature products for years to come!

Respectfully,

Jim, Judy and Suzy Duff

yak67

Bronco Guru
jduffent said:
and will remain a Duff family operated business. We are excited about manufacturing and selling James Duff signature products for years to come!

glad to hear it, I've always enjoyed your products and the customer service you all provide.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
I noticed Suzy was pretty tight with the Tag Team group, maybe they are starting a new outlet together.

Let's see what I can get started :eek: ;D

rellimgneb

Loc.
Reno, Nv
jduffent said:
and will remain a Duff family operated business.

You don't happen to have an attractive twenty something single daughter in the Duff family do you? Who might be looking for a 23 year old ridiculously good looking, hard working, motivated, brilliant boyfriend?

OP
OP
lars

lars

Contributor
Been here awhile
Loc.
NorCal flatlands
jduffent said:
We are flattered at all the interest and concern that has been circulating about James Duff Enterprises. It is frustrating to read and hear such speculation and innuendo about the operations of our family owned Bronco business. Sure - James Duff Enterprises is making changes as we have continually done for the past 35 years. We are constantly tinkering with the product mix and direction as we continue to develop and manufacturer new and innovative Bronco products.

Suzy has been a vital member of our family run business for the past 15 years and recently has taken a more prominant position in running the overall operations. Over the past few years we have worked hard on ways to provide better services for our East coast customer base. Soon we hope to make an announcement that will reflect our years of legwork.

Respectfully,

Jim, Judy and Suzy Duff

Glad to hear it, question answered.

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
rellimgneb said:
You don't happen to have an attractive twenty something single daughter in the Duff family do you? Who might be looking for a 23 year old ridiculously good looking, hard working, motivated, brilliant boyfriend?

How about if they have a attractive twenty something daughter, who is looking for a 46 year old, fairlly good looking, lazzy, Dirty Old Man?????%)

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
iwlbcnu said:
I noticed Suzy was pretty tight with the Tag Team group, maybe they are starting a new outlet together.

Let's see what I can get started :eek: ;D

uh..Jeff...
amazon.gif

ntsqd

heratic car camper
Loc.
Upper SoKA
yak67 said:
opinionated aren't we??%)
I take it you have a problem with my deciding who to support and who not to support, rather than following along blindly like a sheep.

yak67

Bronco Guru
ntsqd said:
I take it you have a problem with my deciding who to support and who not to support, rather than following along blindly like a sheep.

personally I don't really care who you support or not and am guessing no one else does either. I support who I want, you support who you want, just don't think this thread was the one to complain about anyone or attack anyones religious beliefs, save it for the off topic or political forum.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
yak67 said:
personally I don't really care who you support or not and am guessing no one else does either. I support who I want, you support who you want, just don't think this thread was the one to complain about anyone or attack anyones religious beliefs, save it for the off topic or political forum.

x2....one hundred times. ntsqd..have you even met Suzy and James? (I already know the answer is no) much less bought anything from those fine folks?? I proudly display a "Duff Tuff" sticker on my rig. And a Wild Horses 'big' sticker that Jim Creel gave me..and a Complete Offroad banner that Mike Kirkus gave me..And Chuck's BC Broncos logo..are you getting this??? We are incredibly lucky to have so many good people eak out a living supporting a truck and hobby that is based on something that;s been out of production almost 30 years now. And you want to act like yr shopping at a Cali botique. Go away.

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
And X 5

New Guy-

What are you getting all worked up about? You are talking about a hypothetical future owner of a company that, apparently, is not for sale.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
x6. I don't think too many of us here ask each of the vendors or really care for that matter what thier religeous beliefs are before doing business with them.

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
bmc69 said:
ntsqd..have you even met Suzy and James? (I already know the answer is no)

I have first-hand knowledge from a third-hand source that he met them at SOB5.....;D

Just adding a little humor, as I am not going to fan the flames of this chapter of Classic Henhouse, as I have no interest on this subject.