• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EB clubs north DFW area?

rhino2104

More to come yet. It can be cold and nasty clear through March sometimes. Usually the end of February it starts warming up some. And let's not forget the potential hail and thunderstorms that come around in May.

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
Just heard about this thread and figured I needed to jump in. There is a DFW bronco group that is part of the LEBC. Currently, I am the VP for the region but have been pretty swamped with a new job I started earlier this year. That being said, I am finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and should be able to start organizing some get togethers.

I am in Grapevine and our DFW area folks are spread across mesquite to Denton to south of Fort Worth, so it is always tough to get everyone together at one event. In the past, we got together monthly over at Bone Daddy's in Dallas, but it has been several months.

How does Thursday January 23 at 6 at Bone Daddy's work for everyone. I will jump over to the LEBC email list and post over there as well and see how many folks we can get out.

OP
OP
Salashhavoc

Salashhavoc

Not a mechanic
How does Thursday January 23 at 6 at Bone Daddy's work for everyone. I will jump over to the LEBC email list and post over there as well and see how many folks we can get out.

I won't be able to make it during weekdays. Have fun though!

cycloneGTS

I'm in Lewisville and just picked up my '77 in July...I will try to make it on 1/23.

cycloneGTS

Salashhavoc - when things settle down after the holidays we should try to get a few people together on a weekend. Plenty of good meeting spots around Vista Ridge.

rhino2104

If I'm still in the D/FW area I will be up for a meet and greet. Moving out of state back to the Kansas City, KS area soon though.