• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EBR membership

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Hey all...

Gotta love Outlook...it reminded me that I needed to renew my EBR (Early Bronco Registry) Membership...then I started thinking...do I really need it?

I originally signed up in May of 1995 (when I drove mine last)...I'm the low number of 466...Two years ago it came with Bronco Driver, now it doesn't...I only visit the site to renew...anyone else on here belong?

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i've been a member for several years now, great bunch of people. i do wish they'd put on some more trail runs though, it seems like most of them are getting burned out. some of the trail runs throughout the year have been combined into one. i don't get out that often anyway, but i wanna get out more than once a year...

broncofiresmith

I have been a member for many years as well and soon will be time to renew. I have been thinking the same. I am leaning toward not renewing. I will use the money told renewing Bronco Driver and here as a contributor.

akafrankcastle

Loc.
Kansas City
I registered probably 7 years ago, and have never gone back to the site.
To be perfectly honest, I completely forgot about that site until I saw this thread.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
their events are so cal based, so if you live elsewhere you need to travel to attend. never saw the draw to join myself being out east. steve sampson seems to do a decent job running his group, as you don't see any flame jobs on the web about it.

ransil

Bronco Guru
I'm member #53 and have been thinking the same thing, I have never seen any benefit of being a member, in the early days the news letter was good and I did live in So Cal when I signed up.

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
That's the thing...I'm about as East as you can get, so attending an event is slim to none. The newsletters were a good bennie, but now that's part of BD.
I think I'm just going to let it go. I'm not saying that it's a bad service or bad people, but I get no benefit for my donation other than to say that I'm #466.

sprinksbeme

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kingman, AZ
I've been a member there for 6 years now. Living here in the west it seems to make sense. They put on a couple runs/events a year and if you get a small discount on the entry fees. Wish my subscription to BD was still included though.

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
I paid there before I found this site, now I never look at that site. I wonder too why I should renew.

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
I'm no longer going to. I get no benefits from it. I could see if they offered Mass Buys and runs in my area, but they don't. So I'll save the cashola for Bronco parts!!

Or the oil bill...