• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Edelbrock Pro Flo 4

Hollon70 Bronco

Loc.
Uvalde Texas
Has anybody installed an Edelbrock Pro Flo 4 on the Maxlider 306 Blueprint engine? I would love to see somebody elses Timing settings and idle, cruise, and WOT AFR settings. My 70 Bronco is running great but my exhaust is pretty black and my mileage is consistently 11 mpg.

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
I'm using A ProFlo 4 on my the Blueprint 347 that going into my '62 Ranchero.
I'll be following this.

Is yours the 450 or the 550 horsepower model?

OP
OP
H

Hollon70 Bronco

Loc.
Uvalde Texas
I'm using the 450 HP model. My dyno sheet says 385HP 375 Torque. You will like the pro flo 4. It was plug and play. Easy installation. Just make sure your intake is sealed and your O2 sensor is in the right place. My engine started on the first crank. Be careful with your setup. My 306 did not like the base 302 tune. I called Edelbrock and talked to their evil scientist and he had me reset just about everything. The engine really woke up and my mileage went up drastically but the self learning system seemed to have brought it back down a bit.

Last edited: