• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Exhaust system

pooneee

Loc.
Dacula, GA
Does FlowMaster make a bolt on dual exhaust kit for the early Bronco?
If so, does anyone know the part number?

doghows72

Bronco Guru
I just purchased a complete dual exhaust from Duffs not to long ago. Went in fairly easy and has a good throaty sound to it.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I have the flowmaster catalog, got it at SEMA. No listing for early Bronco. Unless it is some sort of Mustang, GM A-body, or other popular muscle car then they don't care for the old car market too much (full systems that is). Muffler selection is still growing by leaps and bound each year.

vap13

I also bought the dual kit from Duff's but hav'nt done the install yet, hopefully real soon.
Paul

ltatro

Loc.
Michigan
Buy the flowmasters you like and take them to your local muffler shop and have them bend you a system. Cost me $150 plus cost of flowmasters to have a system bent. That's coming off GT40P shorty headers which is a tough angle and time consuming, I thought it was pretty reasonable. My .02