• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Expedition X Offroad Baja Mexico guide trip

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
I had a great time attending a guided trip into Baja Mexico with my '22 Bronco, and I had just as much fun driving there from Arkansas to San Diego! Expedition X Offroad is a company of guys that take off roaders (mainly Ford Raptors) across the border to run trails. This was their first bronco only trip. This trip had about 14 broncos total; 11 new broncos and 3 late 90's full size models. We drove pretty hard and fast and because of that, pictures and videos of other broncos running are hard to capture. But let me tell you, it was well worth the time and money to go south of the border (I would NEVER take my bronco into mainland Mexico). We spent about 4 days in on the Baja Mexico peninsula south of CA driving pre-run trails, many of which have been part of the Baja 1000 trails in the past. The vast majority of us had aftermarket coilovers which was a BIG BIG help. The two that had the Sasquatch OEM bilstein shocks had to go a little slower on some of the crazy "whoop-te-dos" (continuous small bumps). This first video is my journey to San Diego and a little of Mexico. The second video is a little more in depth of the trails we hit. Please feel free to ask any questions.

OP
OP
sfaforester

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
That looks like an absolute BLAST!

Is that the AR BYODR rail on your dash? How did it hold up to the rough terrain? Got one on order and can’t wait to get it installed.
Yes, it works better than I thought it would. Nothing ever bounced that was attached to the rail.

BanditBronco

I follow them on Instagram and am always jealous when they leave for a trip. Definitely on my bucket list. Hopefully the wife will get a new Bronco and we can join next year.

OP
OP
sfaforester

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Thanks for your questions and comments. They already have one set up for next April, this one will be 6 days (usually means day 6 is driving asphalt back to the border) I've already signed up for it and know a few others that went to the one I was on that signed up too. These spots fill up fast. And as you can tell, those of us that have been on them want to go back cause they are that good. I hope you get you're bronco soon man, they are worth the wait.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks for your questions and comments. They already have one set up for next April, this one will be 6 days (usually means day 6 is driving asphalt back to the border) I've already signed up for it and know a few others that went to the one I was on that signed up too. These spots fill up fast. And as you can tell, those of us that have been on them want to go back cause they are that good. I hope you get you're bronco soon man, they are worth the wait.
[/URL]

Thank you sir