• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Explorer Engine and 4R70W Swap Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeybee

Loc.
Madera
City: Madera
Price: $ 3000

Explorer motor swap kit for your Bronco.
I purchased this set up on this site a while back and have decided to stick with what I have. All I have done since buying this is move it from cardboard boxes to plastic totes. All items have been stored inside and well cared for.

Here is the original listing...

2000 Explorer motor with 70K miles. Brand new water pump.
2000 Explorer 4r70w 4x4 trans. Completely rebuilt with zero miles on it.
Advance Adapters tail shaft to mount a Dana 20 t-case.
Brand new Torque Converter from the shop that rebuilt the trans.
Sanderson P-head headers from the Bronco Hut.
New wiring harnesses and fuse block from Garry the EFI Guy.
Reprogramed PCM from Garry the EFI Guy.
I have all of the parts and accessories for the engine as you can see in the pictures . I even have the stock cast iron manifolds if you would rather run those. I have rebuild kits for the fuel injectors too. Everything that you need to swap this into your Bronco all in one "kit".

I would like to get rid of the entire "kit" and I'm asking $3,000. Not interested in splitting up at this time.

Attachments​

Attachments

• Explorer Engine.jpg
    Explorer Engine.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 272
  • Explorer 4R70W.jpg
    Explorer 4R70W.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 266
  • Explorer 4R70W #3.jpg
    Explorer 4R70W #3.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 228
  • Explorer 4R70W #2.jpg
    Explorer 4R70W #2.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 224
  • Explorer EFI Parts.jpg
    Explorer EFI Parts.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 216
  • Explorer Engine Parts #2.jpg
    Explorer Engine Parts #2.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 223
  • Explorer Engine Parts.jpg
    Explorer Engine Parts.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 219
  • Explorer Headers.jpg
    Explorer Headers.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 209
  • Explorer Converter.jpg
    Explorer Converter.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Wow - that seems like a hell of a deal for someone!

Todd Z.

JGO

Contributor
Great parts! If your thinking about sticking with an old 302/3 speed over this I would suggest some counseling, these are great swaps!

1969miller

Contributor
Loc.
Elk Grove
amazing deal. IF you get to the point of separating, pm me. I would be interested in the harness and can probably link you to a buyer for the motor. Good luck with your sale!

OP
OP
H

honeybee

Loc.
Madera
Hey! Look...I have my old username back! The site administrator helped me get my password situation fixed up. Thank you very much. I thought I would have to go back to being a Newbie. Not that there is anything wrong with being a Newbie. 😆

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hey! Look...I have my old username back! The site administrator helped me get my password situation fixed up. Thank you very much. I thought I would have to go back to being a Newbie. Not that there is anything wrong with being a Newbie. 😆

woohoo Congrats :)

crashnburn

Sent you a pm. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.