• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Explorer swap help needed(throttle/kick down)

slow91fj90

Loc.
Centreville, VA
OK so I getting very close to wrapping this up and I have a couple questions.

First I have the Lokar throttle(has the ball hookups) and kickdown cable for the C4 from my old motor, how do I hook that up to the Explorer throttle body? I am gonna buy the EGR plate that goes in between throttle body and upper intake I dont see how that will help me with the 2 spots for cables on it. My explorer TB doesnt have a place to hook up kick down cable either?

Ive been reading tons of threads on EFI cables and BC Bronco cable ect.. Im not fortunate enough to have any of the pick a part places around where I live, so I basically have to find it locally new or buy online. Can any one help me on this?

Thanks

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
You're going to have to make something like the BC brachet and lever arm. Lookup their instructions and you'll get the idea.

Attachments

• Bronco 076 small.jpg
    Bronco 076 small.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Bronco 169c.jpg
    Bronco 169c.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 41