• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Extreme Custom Fabrication new Classic Broncos Vendor (actually a old one)

moabmike

Loc.
Dubuque
Hello All and Happy New Year!!!
Mike Kirkus (old owner of Complete Off Road) here announcing my new business Extreme Custom Fabrication.
If you are in need of a Roll Cage or Unbreakable Super Duty Tie Rod / Drag Link Assembly, you need look no further. Zero overhead and years of experience allow us to bring these items to you at unheard of in the industry costs.
Introducing our 66-75 & 76-77 Early Bronco, 76-79 Big Bronco / F150 Assembled tie rod and drag link kits made from 1 1/2" O.D. 1026 D.O.M. Tubing $249.00 DELIVERED to the lower 48 U.S. (Made in U.S. Reamer required in most cases $66.00 with purchase) .
All our original Roll Cage designs are still available at huge savings (Freight can still be a deterant, especially to the West Coast, Sorry) Our basic kits start at $149.00 for a front or rear add on, $279.00 for a 6 point kit.
Please see our products on our Ebay Store www.extremecustomfab.com for most of our products, Email me direct at sales@extremecustomfab for special pricing and quotes.

Thanks and it is great to be back!
Mike Kirkus

carter2772

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Camano Island, Wa
How much for a full family cage, seat mounts... ect.... welded and non welded to 98012... Pm me if u like. Am looking for a new one for the crawler...

CORE4WD

Loc.
Virginia Beach
Hi Mike! Thanks for working with my "special needs" family cage (stretched fenderwells) with seat mounts . Looking forward to adding my harness mounts, b!tch bar etc and installing it!

Dave

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Mike. Need the 'rear half' of one of yr half-cab cage kits. Now. Am going to add the inside cage later. Thanks man..

-Bill

tatersalad

Bronco Guru
Have you ever thought of or do you build a cage that bolts up through the factory door jam holes and mounts to the rear quarter panel similar to a stock heep. I, am currently starting to build my fourth Bronco, I have never been into rock crawling, however i use my rigs mainly for hunting and towing my boat into high mountain lakes in the dead of winter for some extreme fishing. I have always thought of doing a family style cage similar to that of the stock style heep so that a soft top will mount directly to the roll cage without having gaps by the doors, which in turn would allow for a very simple design for the softtop. I don't know if anyone else would be interest in such a design, it's just something I've been considering on this new rig I'm starting. thanx ;)

zfbailey23

rear cage pricing

I need a high rear cage for my 76 bronco. i have some questions though. in my rear quarter panels, i have mounted 4 6x9's and there are clearance issues for the cage. i also want to mount those speaker pods that are attached to the late Jeep TJ's roll cage to the roll cage i want in the bronco. so i need the cage to be compatible. And i would like for it to fully assembled, since i do not have the resources or necessary skills to weld the cage and it be safe. any chance you could accommodate that sort of an order? if you could let me know yes or no and if yes, a price, that would be great. zfbailey23@yahoo.com