• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Face Lift on Front End

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got rid of the grill guard and fog lights on my 74 Bronco. Bought a new front bumper and bumperettes from JBG. After taking all the old parts off I cleaned the chrome trim, that's not really chrome anymore, cleaned everything else up and re-painted the grill, got the new parts put on.
Here are before and after pics. I like the cleaner look on the front.

Attachments

• DSCF0597.jpg
    DSCF0597.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 199
  • DSCF0623.jpg
    DSCF0623.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 198

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks good...now just don't hit a deer (I see all of the antlers up there) or any other lanky, 4-legged critters that like to roam around the highways after dark.

OP
OP
B

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks good...now just don't hit a deer (I see all of the antlers up there) or any other lanky, 4-legged critters that like to roam around the highways after dark.

Never hit a deer, had one hit us a couple of years ago. We were coming home late, we were in the boss's Ford Edge and she was driving. I saw some deer cross in front of us so I told her to slow down. When we got to the spot where the others crossed, another ran right into the driver side door of the car. Not much damage and the deer was okay.
Thanks for the kind words on the facelift.