• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Firestone Ad

OP
OP
BoureeOne

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
And arrived today!

Scott, I really can’t thank you enough for getting this for me. Always amazed by how folks on this forum go out of their way to help fellow members in so many ways. Whether it’s knowledge, parts, advice, or taking the time and effort to make someone’s day - the way you did with this. Hope our paths cross some day so you can meet the rest of the Bronco!

Glad to hear you got it. I have been building my 66 for 10 years now. Hopes are to make it to Super Celebration one year. Maybe see you there. Stay Blessed and stay safe...

Scott

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice.. That's how it operates around here right

Best of the best

And arrived today!

Scott, I really can’t thank you enough for getting this for me. Always amazed by how folks on this forum go out of their way to help fellow members in so many ways. Whether it’s knowledge, parts, advice, or taking the time and effort to make someone’s day - the way you did with this. Hope our paths cross some day so you can meet the rest of the Bronco!