• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

First bolt to freedom

Adarcy

Taking the hard top off for the first time so I can put in a roll bar. I keep telling myself that it's going back on afterwards, but now that I'm doing it... :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323054577.361299.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323054577.361299.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 85

Gerbow

Loc.
Jacksonville
In Encinitas....I'd give the top away and get a soft top.
I used to live there. Man do I miss it.

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If in good shape. Keep the hardtop, get a Bikini top for the summer.

ilovemaui

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pacific Moist West
I just did the opposite a few days ago. As much as I love the soft top, it's too damn cold up here in the winter. Some day I'll move to warmer climate......

fetorino

Loc.
Orange, CA
Where are the pictures of the cage?

Taking the hard top off for the first time so I can put in a roll bar. I keep telling myself that it's going back on afterwards, but now that I'm doing it... :)

Without them your thread should be deleted...............

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I have two Broncos that I'm sure the tops have never been off. For some strange reason, I don't want to be the guy who takes them off for the first time in 40 years. They are like time capsules aren't they?

nik

Loc.
Corcoran, CA
I have two Broncos that I'm sure the tops have never been off. For some strange reason, I don't want to be the guy who takes them off for the first time in 40 years. They are like time capsules aren't they?

And they'll never seal the same again haha ask me how I know%)