• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Holopawlooza 2010 *Official* Registration Thread...

ebronco

Loc.
Apopka
We still found mud out there, but we always have. A bit more water would be nice as it helps to clean out the tires.

We did not get back to far into the property, but it was a lot dryer than the last time we were there at New Years.

Bronco was running ok, still working on timing and alternator issues. Should have them figured out by the Nov run.

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
Hey Jim I was out there saturday (labor day weekend) and man it was perfect. plenty of mud. Too bad I broke a bunch of stupid stuff. But thats part of the game.

Guys its still wet out there so if it holds up it should be a great trip!!!!

ebronco

Loc.
Apopka
Hey Jim I was out there saturday (labor day weekend) and man it was perfect. plenty of mud. Too bad I broke a bunch of stupid stuff. But thats part of the game.

Guys its still wet out there so if it holds up it should be a great trip!!!!

I didnt say there was not plenty of water, but where we wheel, it was pretty dry. We didnt make it back to the big holes. It was still fun....

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
cant wait to do the gatorlø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øp ;D

cwarren87

I'm working hard and fast. If all goes well, count me in for:

1 bronco
2 people
1 dog
1 tent

yaa hooo!

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
;D 8 Weeks to go !!!! ;D

I am having some prototype shirts made this week !!!

Attachments

• x17113.JPG
    x17113.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
I am going to need one xxl and one xl and one small for a big 6 year old so thats three for me franko thay look real good love what you did with the shrits.

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
90 pounds at six years old he is going to be like my brothers all 6ft or bigger and my bro kevin 6.4 350 pound he will be at the run in nov hope hope he goes pro football and takes care of his dad only a dream.

ocsoorlando

Loc.
Orlando
Put me down for one EB, myself and possibly my two boys. Question, I have a friend that lives in St Cloud that has a j%*p, dont really know why he's my friend but just happened that way, he is interested in coming if its allowed. Other than buying a j#%p over an EB he is a good guy.

Oh, and one XXL shirt as long as it isnt orange and blue.......

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Put me down for one EB, myself and possibly my two boys. Question, I have a friend that lives in St Cloud that has a j%*p, dont really know why he's my friend but just happened that way, he is interested in coming if its allowed. Other than buying a j#%p over an EB he is a good guy.

Oh, and one XXL shirt as long as it isnt orange and blue.......

SWEET
let him bring his Heep ... dont think he is going to be the only one !!! ;)

sooo ... Mark you are counting ??

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
thanks for the offer, but its more than just getting there...it wouldn't matter if someone hauled it down for me and filled it up. Need to work on getting work before playing...I'm really going to start beating the bushes after the weekend and see if anything comes up.

Last edited:

fla67

I am in:
1 Bronco
1 (Other vehicle TBD)
2 maybe 3 people
Tent, Beer, Etc..

1 Large Teeshirt please

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289