• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Floor Pan - Individual vs Combo

jrcBronco

Contributor
Loc.
Richmond, Virginia
Aside from the tunnel being in good shape is there any reason more people don’t use the single combo panel with both driver/passenger floor pans and the tunnel?

I need both driver/passenger floor pans and toe boards. The tunnel has some minor rot where it meets the floor pan.
IMG_1105.jpeg IMG_1102.jpeg IMG_1109.jpeg IMG_1111.jpeg

Thanks
Jeff

Last edited:

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Not a body guy but familiar. I have heard best results is panel by panel, to prevent warping and odd body flexing if you try to do a whole floor at once. You can do it, it just needs serious bracing.

OP
OP
J

jrcBronco

Contributor
Loc.
Richmond, Virginia
Not a body guy but familiar. I have heard best results is panel by panel, to prevent warping and odd body flexing if you try to do a whole floor at once. You can do it, it just needs serious bracing.
Would it require serious bracing if it was still on the frame?

I would like to use a panel similar to this.
IMG_2497.jpeg

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
cut and patch. that's me. i wanna drive it more.. I've done worst floor pan replacements. all done ala carte.