• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Flooring

BPerry

Contributor
Any of you good people got thoughts about this company?

Screenshot_20220401-094508_Facebook.jpg

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just ordered a set of ACC carpet two weeks ago (80/20 loop, full set/2 gas tanks) with the Mass Backing thru Rock Auto. They offer the same color selections, and found them to be the lowest price. Was able to apply the 5% code as well, total was $408.57 with tax and shipping. Tracking on the order shows it drop shipped directly from ACC, received it within days of placing the order.

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
I've been getting my flooring from ACC. Also, I prefer to buy direct rather than through one of our vendors. The reason is the options ACC offers. ACC has a huge inventory of carpet types and colors. Wat more than our vendors can offer with their contract with ACC. Also, buying direct, I can make requests for my order that a vendor won't do. For example, I like my carpet to run higher up the firewall than with a typical order. I can do that buying direct, but a vendor can't.

Last edited:

56f100bbw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson / lakeside AZ
I've been getting my flooring from ACC. Also, I prefer to buy direct rather than through one of our vendors. The reason is the options ACC offers. ACC has a huge inventory of carpet types and colors. Wat more than our vendors can offer with their contract with ACC. Also, buying direct, I can make requests for my order that a vendor won't do. For example, I like my carpet to run higher up the firewall than with a typical order. I can do that buying direct, but a vendor can't.
Good info thanks getting ready to do my 76 bronco

Slowleak

Bronco Guru

I’m not sure that is always the case blu. I got my last carpet kit thru BroncoHut. I told Melissa the color I wanted, asked her to run it long up the firewall and leave out the heel pad. She call her contact at ACC and placed the order. It drop shipped from ACC and I literally had it the next day at a much better price than ordering direct. It may vary by vendor….some may not want to put in the effort.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Haven't used or read about them but this is definitely place to find out

OP
OP
BPerry

BPerry

Contributor
It would seem ACC is the go to, or a vendor that goes through ACC...