• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida Broncopalooza 2009 !!!!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
A full erection will take no time. Even in the dark. But I am not helping with that.

RANCHER1994

Loc.
Florida
Franko289,
Is it too late to add me to the registration list? I am planning on bringing my '71 Sport and 1 guest.

Last edited:

bax

Contributor
Old Member
No you cant come! No fun for you!!!
Kidding, bring it on. everyone is welcome.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anyone from North Florida who wants to ride along, we'll have room for two more. We are planning on dropping the bronco/trailer friday evening and then headed out for a night on the town, will return saturday morning for the real fun!

cwarren87

Lonesouth, I would love a ride down but i have class monday morning. When will you head back up to tallahassee?

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We'll be back sunday, leaving in the morning. We are heading down on friday around 3:30. Lets grab a beer wednesday or thursday to get things sorted.

Mike Dehner

Loc.
Hudson , FL
Hey Franko, It looks like most of the guys that were coming from Pasco are slowly backing out ( to busy ) there loss!!!!!!! but well still be there and I'm still trying to get more See Ya soon!

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
HEY MIKE ...
for various reasons some EB friends that I know cant make it either, thats ok and understandable, there is always next year !!

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
Cant' wait, but am panicking a little bit. I will be bolting on some parts Thursday night which doesn't give me much adjustment and test time.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Cant' wait, but am panicking a little bit. I will be bolting on some parts Thursday night which doesn't give me much adjustment and test time.

TEST TIME !!!>??
you have all Fry, Sat , to test it out and get push or pull if needed !! ;)

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
TEST TIME !!!>??
you have all Fry, Sat , to test it out and get push or pull if needed !! ;)
I am relying on that.:)
I was trying to show that I had at least put an effort into it myself.
Looks like my family plan is to head up Friday. My wife probably wont get off work until 4, so I should be there 8-9pm.
My wife just texted me that she is excited. Yaa, everyone is on board. Now if they would just help me get ready.:)

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Mango I definitely understand your panic!! I had to drop the 23 gallon fuel cell last night and clean all the rust out of it. Also had to completely tear my Holley apart twice to clean it out. I started working on my rig Tuesday morning at 8am and quit this morning at 6:15am. Came in an took a shower and a 3 hr nap and went back at it. However, my efforts were not in vain, I am proud to report that my truck is running fantasic. The motor has good vitals and I am happy. When I drive it, the thing wanders like a sheep with ADD but I'm not worried about that for this weekend. My anxiety is starting to turn into excitement now!!

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
Mango I definitely understand your panic!! I had to drop the 23 gallon fuel cell last night and clean all the rust out of it. Also had to completely tear my Holley apart twice to clean it out. I started working on my rig Tuesday morning at 8am and quit this morning at 6:15am. Came in an took a shower and a 3 hr nap and went back at it. However, my efforts were not in vain, I am proud to report that my truck is running fantasic. The motor has good vitals and I am happy. When I drive it, the thing wanders like a sheep with ADD but I'm not worried about that for this weekend. My anxiety is starting to turn into excitement now!!

With yours running great, you might have time to finish mine this weekend.;D

Similar stuff going on last minute. I have had my 23 gal tank out 3 times this week. My carb is presently being rebuilt. My incorrect size air filter was not doing its job. Carb was full of dirt. I will be bolting it on tomorrow. Hopefully it wont need much fine tuning. Sounds like you might be an expert at that by now.
Too bad we didn't live closer to each other. My "Bronco time" covers many of the same hours of the day as yours.
I need to get mine to an alignment shop too. All new steering and suspension. Scary on the road, but exciting off.

I heard that sheep with ADD can't hear zippers.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What's on the menu? Is it BYOF or are we doing group meals?

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a turkey fryer I can bring if we can put together some kinda of boil...I know its not crawfish season and I can't eat shrimp, but I can bring it if there is interest.

Also, the Wife has bailed, but she gave me a weekend pass!

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Sounds like you might be an expert at that by now.

Dude that's the funniest thing I've heard all day!! On the first disassembly of the carb I was commenting to my dad about the fact that I really had no idea what I was doing. And when it got to the tuning I just started turning all the little screws to see what they would do and somehow figured out how to make it run decently. The Holley's seem to be pretty simple with only 3 adjustment screws but I was honestly just exploring and got lucky.

lonesouth, you bring whatever you want to eat and we are providing the utensils by which to cook it on. Utensils meaning grill and smoker, if everyone brings a little wood and/or charcoal we'll have plenty. Franko is providing a bunch of beer but you need to bring whatever else you want to drink as in water, Cokes, etc. No actual food is being provided just a way in which to cook it.

Even though your wife backed out at least now you have a rider and don't have to make that drive by yourself. See you Friday night

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
just FYI its been a little dry out there and we've had a few brush fires so if you could pass it along to everyone to try and use the fire pit at the camp site and please dont leave anything to burn down the surroundings. We may be at a RED flag warning this weekend due to winds and low humidity along with lack of rain. So lets keep track of the area and not have anything for me to explain to my Chief about. Thanks Guys