• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FLowmasters rock!!

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
[quote author=tonto link=board=5;threadid=9104;start=0#65328 date=1032154167]<br>I guess I got old cause Flow Masters got to loud :)<br>[/quote]<br>You really are a "Senior" member, eh Tonto ;D

greasergrrl

Loc.
Redmond, WA
[quote author=HNRYS69 link=board=5;threadid=9104;start=0#65150 date=1032078277]<br>Amen ) I got duels of them also and it sounds like a 4x4 dragster )<br>[/quote]<br><br>Me too - I looooove that sound...

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
They have a great sound but I guess I am too old, I like a little rumble but when you are out on the trail with no other sound out there they are too loud for me. On the street I love them, so those who have them good for you but give me a dull roar and the sound of the trees on the trail I am happy enough.

peterinman

Loc.
East Jordan, MI
I'm not sure I will ever buy anything else. I have them on my '96 GMC, and my dad put them on his '55 Chevy truck with a 396 in it. Now that big block really sounds nice with them.