• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FOMOCO SHIRTS $8

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hello Everyone, I'm doing some house cleaning on inventory. I have quite a few blue FOMOCO stamp shirts left that I'm offering at a huge discount. Any shirt just $8 along w/ $8 to ship it up to 3 shirts (1-3 shirts just $8 shipping) If you pick up 4 shirts they ship for free. 100% heavy weight cotton, hand screen printed shirt! Just PayPal homadeinnovations@gmail.com (FRIENDS AND FAM) Leave your address and the size along with how many you want ie 1 - XL, 2 - XXL, 3 - S. This is a list of current sizes and quantities available. I will update it as shirts sell. Thanks
S - 4
M - 11
XXL - 9
fomocofinalex.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Still available? I’d love a 3x.
I have 3 left $8 plus $8 to ship....if I were you I'd get them all since I'll ship 3 for free...thats only an extra $8 and you'll get 3 shirts instead of 1. They're nice people love em! let me know

Mike42p

Are they all the same color? Also how do you accept payment? Im
Ready for at least 1.

mehal

Contributor
Still have shirts available? Looking for M depending on brand.

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Still have shirts available? Looking for M depending on brand.
I believe I do! I’ll have to check! The brand is Gildan or possibly Haynes but I’m pretty sure they’re Haynes. They are 100% cotton and overall great shirts!

mehal

Contributor
OK, let me know what you have left (sizes/count). If they are 100% cotton, also let me know if it says pre-shrunk so I don't end up with a toddler t-shirt after a few washes...lol!!