• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FORD MOTOR CO. Response on CONCEPT BRONCO

VTBRNCO

Loc.
Vermont
I wrote an e-mail to FORD with my thoughts on the concept FORD Bronco (crcfmc@customersupportctr.com). Here is their response. For what it is worth.

From Ford:

Dear Tim,

Thank you for contacting Ford Motor Company on 01/6/04. We appreciate
the time you have taken to write us regarding the Ford Bronco concept.

It is always a pleasure to assist a valued customer like yourself. We
appreciate your loyalty and dedication. Thank you for choosing Ford!

We are pleased to hear of your interest in the Ford Bronco concept
vehicle. It helps to reaffirm our belief in the importance of
exceptional products and services.

Concept vehicles are intended to gauge the public reaction to new
vehicle innovations. Based on the reaction that a particular vehicle
receives, it may be introduced in some form at a future date.

At this time, there are no immediate plans to include this vehicle in
the current model line-up. However, your feedback is collected and used
in the decision making process for future model years.

For more information regarding Ford's line-up of concept vehicles, we
invite you to visit www.fordvehicles.com and type in the desired vehicle
in the search engine.

Thank you for your interest in joining the Ford Family.

At Ford Motor Company, we consider the satisfaction of our customers as
one of our most important objectives. If you have any other inquiries
or concerns, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to
address them.

Thank you for contacting Ford Motor Company.

Sincerely,
Ford Motor Company
Customer Relationship Center (cm)

OP
OP
VTBRNCO

VTBRNCO

Loc.
Vermont
Just saw this thread by hakstooy - opps

Email address for comments/suggestions about the Bronco Concept

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Translation:
As soon as we figure out how to make a product out of plastic and beer cans that resembles an eb with soft independent susp. and a price tag of 40k we'll let you know.

Alex

Loc.
Indiana
SteveL said:
Translation:
As soon as we figure out how to make a product out of plastic and beer cans that resembles an eb with soft independent susp. and a price tag of 40k we'll let you know.

Rite on the frikin nose there bud!

hakstooy

Loc.
Alexandria, VA
SteveL said:
Translation:

heh heh :p

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
What a shocker, a Bull$#!t e-mail response that says nothing and touts products that had nothing to do with the original e-mail subject.

LostInTheSouth

Loc.
Ramstein
Give ford a break atleast they responded and yes the Bronco concept looks like alot of plastic but the final product might be totally different give them a chance atleast there really thinking about building a new bronco. And a small one at that. Personally I don't mind the new look but it needs some changes.

lala

Loc.
Paso Robles, CA
Ford no longer possesses the BALLS to build something we Bronco lovers would even look twice at with pleasure. I thought the IDEA of the Bronco was to create something to compete with the current j*%ps or concept j*#ps. At least Jeep is listening to thier customers. Did you see the "Rescue" concept?

TOMKLU

Loc.
San Diego, Californi
I've already come to the conclusion that there will never be a vehicle built to match the EB. I love the simplicity of the EB, not the complex land of computers, airbags from 14 directions, power this and that, and plastic all over ( I hate plastic in my cars ). Just because the outside may look close to an Early relative does not mean there is any similarity.

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
I bet you I can beat their Price tag, if I stripped mine down again and started over from the frame ;)

hawkgt

Loc.
Leesburg, VA
Keep it up!

Keep up the emails to Ford you guys. 4-5 years ago I got involved with the Subaru crowd, back before the WRX and STI came over. The best thing going at the time in the US was the Impreza 2.5RS but everyone knew that Subaru had the WRX overseas. There was a constant effort in the Subaru community to barrage Subaru with emails requesting the WRX. Subaru's response was always just like response that you guys are getting from Ford. Now days we not only have the WRX here in the states buts the WRX STI hotrod. Similar pressure on Ford could net the same results!

dji

I think it's time for a mass email attack on the big blue oval!!!

bpassmore

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Houston, TX
dji said:
I think it's time for a mass email attack on the big blue oval!!!

I agree - see my last post.

thye gotta realize that we have one of the most sought after ford toys. we will buy a newer one if it is quality/ what we want.

they gotta keep it simple. sometimes they amaze me with their stupidity.