• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA FREE BRONCO UP FOR Work Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Precious Metals

it wont make up for last weeks rant but ill offer up to you Bronco GUYS FIRST FREE FREE FREE Bronco so to Speak…. Im in San Diego

I was going to run it No reserve on ebay but it should go to the one of boys its listed on Facebook Bronco Forum sites as well.

I recently watched one sell at 5500 needed the world and 1 is currently bid to 1700 and similar. I don’t know if it has Huge Cash Value but I do know you can Trade for anything in this world….I THINK THIS IS GOING TO WORK OUT FOR ALL OF US.

THE LINK.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/6072609631.html

Trading This Bronco for Work.

Details: the unrestored was bought in package deal I have no need for it, Nor the energy or time to build it till winter. 1972 they said unless you notice something that says Different, No Title but the guy I got it from says there may be and will be looking this week, he said he bought it with title (No guarantees) as a CA dealer I may be able to get a CA title I’ll be checking on that this week.

Its Rough… Is what it is, Photos should tell you what you need to know if you need any additional Pics Please ask.. David 619-451-2130 sales@pmautos.com

In the Bed is a ‘75 302 and a C4, I’m keeping that C4 and have a rebuild Kit, You Need to rebuild it!! You can keep the 302. After Transmission rebuild I want the C4 swapped out in my 1974 that’s currently a 4 Speed. I also have a Full Air Conditioning Kit (Toms Bronco BTW yes I do buy his stuff) and Dakota Dash Control, That you need to install in the 1974 as well.

I have a Very clean Shop with Full service lift- No Trans Jack, I have lots of tools, Air comp. etc I have a Mechanical helper who is very busy but can lend an assist. Install AC unit, Vents, Controls, rebuild the Trans in the back of the ’72 install into the ’74. And you get the project, Simple SImon

we can discuss options if things change and if what else is needed we can talk I have most all parts I hope. All you’re paying is your service, and how ever long you need to be here to do it or if you take it with you to your shop and bring it back, prefer to have it done here. Let Me Know

Professionally work and photos and samples of work for consideration of doing this project.

I have 2 doors as well, call email or text!!!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
pretty neat idea, if someone didn't have a lot going on

OP
OP
P

Precious Metals

Thanks.... Too bad nobody in san diego, I may have to update the postings and say you can stay with me, I got big house and nice pool, lol lol

No Hay

Bronco Guru
It's a very good idea. If you have a nice "pool girl", the Bronco value may increase.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks.... Too bad nobody in san diego, I may have to update the postings and say you can stay with me, I got big house and nice pool, lol lol

Good luck, if you was this direction or near them Northeasterners. you'd have had someone jump on it already.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.