• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Free Sticker Special Offer...

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
Special Buy One Get One Free Sale on all items on this page;
http://classicbroncos.com/stickers.shtml

Order any single item from the page linked above and automaticly receive another identical item for free. Nothing extra to do. Your free sticker will be shipped with your order. This sale ONLY applies to items on the http://classicbroncos.com/stickers.shtml page. You can order as many stickers as you like, and for each one that you pay for, you will receive a duplicate for free. This is a limited time offer, so don't delay ;).

This offer brought to you by ClassicBroncos.com, and LyonsDesign.net.

Last edited:

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Just finished tearing my EB down for a body swap and other things. Looks like I will need a few more stickers........ %)

OP
OP
J

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
cracker said:
Just finished tearing my EB down for a body swap and other things. Looks like I will need a few more stickers........ %)
I am happy to help. Let me know what you need. :)

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
Is it possible to get them in differnt sizes? I like the "jeep - it whats for dinner" sticker, but I would put it on my toolbox.... My box is big but not THAT big! 8"-10" would be more like it.. :)

OP
OP
J

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
broncoman1972 said:
Is it possible to get them in differnt sizes? I like the "jeep - it whats for dinner" sticker, but I would put it on my toolbox.... My box is big but not THAT big! 8"-10" would be more like it.. :)
I can custom make them any size you would like. Email me for a quote;
sales@lyonsdesign.net