• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Front Protofab bumper for body lift

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Protofab rock blocker front bumper for body lift. I only have 1" body lift so I would like to swap if someone has lifted their bronco. Bumper is painted gloss black and in excellant condition. BI

Bronkster

How much to 97305? I don't have 1 that you would want to swap, but I might be interested in buying it.

KJHill

Contributor
Loc.
Central WA
I've got the old Warn winch style front bumper on mine, but I'm sure your not interested in that?... How much do you want for it? Is it set up for a winch? My zip is 98815.

Status
Not open for further replies.