• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FS in NJ: Fenders, uncut dash, grill, hood, windshield frame, speedo, hardtop glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

HorsePlay

Loc.
Middlesex, NJ
Got some parts left from a few of my past Broncos, and I need them out of my garage. Pick only except the speedo, from Middlesex NJ 08846

1.Pair of fenders - SOLD

2.Grill - SOLD

3. Uncut dash, does not include speedo, but includes everything else you see. good shape except it has a rusty spot on the back side, easily fixed with a small piece of sheet metal and a welder $75
IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

4. Speedo- SOLD

5.windsheild frame w/ uninstalled glass, glass is delaminating in a few spots, but not cracked. Frame is in pretty good shape, only rust on is surface rust that can be sanded away. Has hinge and bikini top mount $150
IMG_1965.jpg

6. Glass for a hardtop. its not broken and really dirty, Free
IMG_1964.jpg

7. Hood - SOLD

Email me if your interested in any of this stuff, if you think my prices are too high, make me an offer, you won't my feelings:) thanks!

Jeff

Last edited:

marcm2030

Will you take $100.00 for the fenders , hood and grill. Can pick-up this weekend. Let me know.
Thanks Marc

OP
OP
H

HorsePlay

Loc.
Middlesex, NJ
Tell ya what, I'll do $100 picked up on the windshield frame. I bout 1-1.5 hours north of Philly, my zip code is 08846, mapquest can give you an idea of how far I am.

Jeff

bbronko

Hello,

Can you send me some pics of the dash. What year Bronco did it come out of? Thanks

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.