• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA Garage Cleanout Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dclack

Trying to clean up my garage. All parts are used unless otherwise stated. All prices are OBO; if I don’t list one, then just make an offer. Naturally, the large items will be expensive to ship, but if you're really interested, I can get you a shipping weight/size.

• ’95 F150 351W upper intake, throttle body and EGR valve - $50
• 28oz flex plate from '95 F150 351W - $25
• Set of 8mm plug wires, male ends at the dizzy
• Ignition coil for carb setup
• Niehoff electronic ignition module - $30
• Throttle body from an ‘87ish Crown Vic Wagon, TPS and IAC plugs are for a ’96 Explorer
• Quick connect fuel lines from a ’96 Explorer, these run from the rear of the engine to the front in the Explorer
• Black remote TFI module and heat sink from a ’95 F150 351W - $35
• Stock 302/351 fuel pump and hard line to carb - $25
• Fuel pump eccentric
• Stock Bronco water pump and pulley (driver side inlet) - $25
• Nearly new distributor rotor from early-mid 80’s Mustang
• Amber turn signal lenses, the large ones
• Stock Bronco speedometer cable - $15
• Universal throttle cable from O’Reillys
• Stock Bronco brake distribution H-Block
• New throw out bearing for stock 3spd
• Power booster and master cylinder from a ’96 Explorer, should be useable in a Bronco - $50
• D60 HP 4.10 ring and pinion, threads need cleaned up a little on the end - $25
• D60 open carrier - $35
• EFI engine harness from ’95 F150 351W, minus dizzy connector, good source for injector plugs and probably a few others that will work with the Mustang harness
• Long battery cable from ’96 Explorer, would be good for relocating the battery to the driver’s side - $15
• Empty D20 housing, not sure if it’s even usable, but will check if anyone is interested

Last edited:

Crazz

Loc.
Lexington, KY
do you still have the power steering pump ? is the pulley straight and pump in good shape ?
shipping to 40356 ?

Thank you
Rich

OP
OP
dclack

dclack

do you still have the power steering pump ? is the pulley straight and pump in good shape ?
shipping to 40356 ?

Thank you
Rich

Still have it. Pulley, bracket, and pump are in good shape; only pulled it to go serpentine. $60 shipped.

OP
OP
dclack

dclack

Bump. I deleted the sold items from the first post for easier reading. If it's in the pics but not listed above, then it's sold.

OP
OP
dclack

dclack

Still have it. It's boxed up and ready to go because someone wanted it but never came through with payment. $55 shipped.

Irishjig13

Do you still have the chrome valve covers and the shifter? I have a 74 with a 302 and am considering swapping over to a five speed on the floor. If the shifter is a hurst and automatic it may take a while for the manual conversion. If they will fit and you can send a little better photo of each and let me know what you'd take for them shipped to Homestead, Florida 33035. Thanks, Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.