• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Garages in Tallahassee, FL that Restore Classic Broncos

kat

Loc.
Bristol
Hey, welcome to the Forum. I live in Marianna about an hour out of Tally. I don't think of any shops around that all they do is restore Bronco's. Good luck finding a body shop that will take the time and money to go from top to bottom on a restore. If you do it will cost some money. There is Velocity Restorations in Pensacola that have beautiful Broncos..about 100k kinda Bronco's but if you have a donor it might be cheaper.

DHaun

@kinneysm I agree with @kat, Velocity builds some amazing Broncos! I have been looking at buying one myself. I went and took a shop tour, their facility is amazing! The 240K price tag seems like a lot but when you see what all goes into them and the final product, the price makes sense. I am waiting on some business deals to close and then I am ordering mine.