• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gettin Tired of Snow

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Jeff this is great news. Details & pics please. start a new thread.

I have two rigs a 68 and a 72, that I will make one good one out of. I haven't even got a start on it yet, time is the o'mighty unicorn! I think the left overs from the project will become a trailrig, I'll start a thread when the time comes Terry.;D

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
So the vote seems to be unanomous that we all hate winter! :( Does anyone know were we can get a "mass buy" on warm weather??;D

TheLimeRanger

send some snow my way then if you're tired of it. its the middle of february, and we've had about 3 inches total so far. its 53 today!

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
So the vote seems to be unanomous that we all hate winter! :( Does anyone know were we can get a "mass buy" on warm weather??;D

It'll be 84 here on Saturday. My AC will be back on. I'll trade you 6 months of cloudy and cold (although not the 40 below crap) for one skin cancer--if I could--and I've had 6 to trade so far. The grass is always greener....

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Snow?
this-could-be-you-ad.jpg

cobralee

Loc.
Northwestern OK
It was a beautiful 65 degrees yesterday and it was in the lower 20s this morning when I went to work. Man, I am ready for spring.