• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gift coins

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
We just wanted to let you know we have a new poker chip that will be used for gift certificates and give aways.

B C Broncos new gift coins are as good as gold they are redeemable for face value on anything we sell at B C Broncos. You have four coin choices and each has a different Bronco on the Back
$100 BAJA BRONCO
$25 CHUCKʼS BRONCO
$10 JASONʼS BRONCO
$5 RC BRONCO

You will see some of these coins being given away at Bronco events and on on the trail we also have one that says FREE T-SHIRT on the back is ROXANNEʼS bronco when you see us at an event just trade it in for a FREE T-SHIRT.
The only bad thing about these poker chips you have to give them up to redeem them.

Attachments

• poker stak cut web.jpg
    poker stak cut web.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 56
  • free t front and back cut web.jpg
    free t front and back cut web.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 10 front and back cut web.jpg
    10 front and back cut web.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 25 front and back cut web.jpg
    25 front and back cut web.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 100 front and back cut web.jpg
    100 front and back cut web.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 59

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks for the heads up Jason.. I was wonderin when these would be coming out... ;)

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
I like to put things like that in Geocaches. When i visit Deadwood or Las Vegas I like to bring some spare chips home with me just for that purpose.

TexasRox

Thanks for the heads up Jason.. I was wonderin when these would be coming out... ;)

Well these are finally out and ready for people to purchase/win. Some of them have been sent to SOB for prizes. Keep an eye out for them at your next event.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well these are finally out and ready for people to purchase/win. Some of them have been sent to SOB for prizes. Keep an eye out for them at your next event.

Couple of folks got them in Hannibal MO a little while back... they are VERY COOL...

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
Couple of folks got them in Hannibal MO a little while back... they are VERY COOL...

It was the hardest thing I ever had to do (bronco related) giving away 5 of the kulest poker chips ... but I managed to give them away at Howiepalooza and I have been wondering if they ever made it back to BC Broncos .

Will you be making a set that is not redeemable for those "Poker Players" amongst us ?

howiebilt

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA

Yup some were given away at SOB, didnt get to win one but great idea!

ckriz

Loc.
Central Oregon
Yup some were given away at SOB, didnt get to win one but great idea

I won one of the $100 chips at SOB, I hate to give up the chip but once I make up my mind on what I gonna get I guess I will have to let loose of it. I think a good set of regulation weight bronco poker chips in a case would sell like hot cakes.

Also thanks Chuck and everybody there at B.C. for donating prizes for SOB.

Craig Kriz

Hoppy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gresham, OR
heck I was playing transporter missed a lot of the events this year
Id do it again
So next year will be better

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
It was the hardest thing I ever had to do (bronco related) giving away 5 of the kulest poker chips ... but I managed to give them away at Howiepalooza and I have been wondering if they ever made it back to BC Broncos .

You done good sir... LOL ;D

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Play your cards right (pun) and you could ask for the change for your $100 chip in chips.
We will be offering a collectors set "not redeemable" soon. The holders are hard to find so we will most likely offer them on E-bay. I will let everyone know when, if.
none have gotten back yet.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
I won one of the $100 chips at SOB, I hate to give up the chip but once I make up my mind on what I gonna get I guess I will have to let loose of it. I think a good set of regulation weight bronco poker chips in a case would sell like hot cakes.

Also thanks Chuck and everybody there at B.C. for donating prizes for SOB.

Craig Kriz

We looked at selling poker sets in a box but the price was $400 so we decided that they wouldn't sell that fast.

YellowBronc

Bronco God
none have gotten back yet.

That really doesn't surprise me. Howie had a hard time giving them up at Howiepalooza, so I'm sure whomever won them don't want to give them up either. They are very cool!!!!! Can't wait to see more of 'em at OCBR!;)

ckriz

Loc.
Central Oregon
I really dont want to give up mine but it is worth a $100 so I think Im gonna use it, still might hold on to it for a bit and show it off