• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got the one I wanted!!!!!

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
No mileage restriction. Just 6 months. I have a written agreement with the dealer. I won't discuss the details here. I'm very happy with it. Yes its mine.
As long as you're happy with it, thats all that matters. You will probably be better off than some of the others.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
West Tn Dawg

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Ford won't let dealers sell their demo and release it for six months after delivery to the dealership. If they do they lose their bronco allocation for a month.

Yep, I offered to pay a penalty to get it now. He told me they would cut his allotments. He said they will make it hurt! Couldn't do it!

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats Ricky, and hang in there....as fast as this year is flying by it will be 2022 in no time at all. Unless you're waiting on a new Bronco that is.....;D

N747JB

Yep, I offered to pay a penalty to get it now. He told me they would cut his allotments. He said they will make it hurt! Couldn't do it!
My old dealership sold their demo for $20,000 over MSRP! That was the customer's offer!! He can't pick it up for 4 more months!

OP
OP
West Tn Dawg

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Well, they called today and I pick up the Bronco February the 7th. It's still on the show room floor and NO ONE has driven it since I left. He said he was ready for it to get out of there. Gets tons of calls every day trying to buy it. My wife and I are discussing dropping the F250 and trailer off at the dealer and spending a few days in the Ozarks testing it out before heading home. Can't wait!