• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Great Vendor Experience

70EB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gig Harbor
Since there has been a rash of bad vendor discussions, I thought I would bring out the positive side of things.......

I am currently on leave from my recent tour in the sandbox and am using the time to finish the interior details of my Bronco since I got it painted (finally!) right before I deployed.

One of the items that I needed to fix was the twin stick for the D20 that I had cut shorter to account for my ZF swap (tall handles interfered). I ws fairly stupid for cutting them and since I am no welder I sent a PM to the vendor to see if I could order new handles that were bent differently and shorter.

Jon at JB Fab immediately returned my PM and took care of me. I sent him my "modified" handles and he built new ones to my specs. He received them yeterday and is sending them back to me today. All to meet my short time window being home.

Outstanding support from a vendor that cares for their product and customer support that is willing to work with us when we poorly attempt to "modify" their great products.

Jon - Thank you for your help.;D

Pics will follow when I get everything wrapped up before I go back.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Great info man... Glad you had a good experience.. ;)

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jeff's

I've ALWAYS had good experiences with the Graveyard. Never have had to call. Online ordering is a breeze, and shipping is fast.

Made my first online order with Wild Horses, and had the same good experience.

Ordered from Duff's online, yup, good too!

BC's and Tom's is next! I'm sure I'll be happy as-well.

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wh

I've had 3 good experiences WH and they have been very helpfull and prompt. No complaints with the products or service.

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
let me jump in ..
Over the last year I have spent 5k+ in parts from some of our vendors. Tom's, Duff's, WH, Jeff's, LMC . I have had them go to the warehouse, parking lot, etc measuring this and that, comparing colors, etc. They have all "exceeded my expectations" . If there was a problem they did what they could to tco it ASAP !!

I would like to thank them all for helping me get "Project 68" back on the road again. Now if I could only find someone to help w/ the Visa bill . :cry:

321883756_HenY8-M.

321561759_gNp2m-M.

one happy camper,;D

jim02

Loc.
Denver area
I have used WH, Duffs, Toms, Proto fab and had no problems.
WH always seems ok to answer my questions about parts, even when im not ready to order yet.
Proto fab even had a guy come open the shop on a closed day when i drove down to pick up my cage from them.

gjrock

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Anacortes,WA
I have not had any problems with any of the Bronco venders.Toms,Duffs,WH or Bc Broncos.Some I have not used but the ones I have have been great.

mikem356

Loc.
Valencia
I haven't had a bad experience with any of them and I've bought over $25,000 total of parts alone from Wild Horses, James Duff, Tom's Bronco Parts, Rockyroads, Jeff's Bronco Graveyard, Protofab, Sexton offroad and others. I even bought a full set of Beard Seats from Jeff's, mounted them in the Bronco, didn't like the way they fit and they allowed me to return them. Pretty damned stand up as far as I'm concerned.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Chuck at BC told me I could call anytime and if he was at the shop he'd answer the phone. Tested him one Saturday night and sure enough he answered.

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
I have had good luck with all, but Dusty with West Coast Broncos spends quite a bit of time on this site, always seems to be helping people. He will get my bussiness first.

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
I have used almost all of the vendors including James Duff, Tom's, Wild Horses, BC Broncos, West Coast Bronco and Bronco Graveyard....and I may just be lucky, but I have not had one problem they did not address if asked. A while back I received a shipment from Tom's and it was a couple weeks before I got around to installing the parts,....then I could not find two reflectors that should have been in the order. Since it was several days since the order arrived, I could not swear that they did not arrive, but I contacted Tom's anyway and they sent two replacements at no charge! Granted, I have spent a lot with these guys in the past year or two, but that kind of service is hard to find today. Overall I have never found a better group of suppliers. Their parts may not be cheap (they are competitive however), but their service is the best.